Argan Oil: Repair
1:20 min. read
Argan Oil´s molecular size, weight, and absorption rate make it ideal for all skin types. It is highly hydrating and packed with nutrients.
Argan Oil is obtained from the Argan fruit’s kernels, which trees grow only in the southwest of Morocco. It has been a part of Morocco’s culture for centuries, being incorporated into their diet and general care, so its benefits have been taken advantage of for a long time.
Certain skin types absorb smaller or larger molecules better, depending on their unique properties. Argan Oil is highly advantageous in skincare, as its molecular size, weight, and absorption rate fall right in the middle and are easily absorbed by all skin types. This oil is a fantastic component due to its many, many benefits and is a great tridoshic ingredient.
It has an emollient nature that supports hydration, it regulates the natural production of sebum, and it repairs the skin’s barrier function.
Argan Oil is packed with lipids, vitamins A & E, squalene, and polyphenols. It’s a solid base for any skincare product that can help maintain elasticity and suppleness in the skin.
- Moisturizes skin and softens dry patches.
- Relieves inflammation and is a powerful antioxidant due to its polyphenol content.
- It helps to reduce and repair the damage caused by free radicals because of its high levels of tocopherol (otherwise known as vitamin E), an extra powerful antioxidant.
- It balances and regulates the skin´s barrier function thanks to its fatty acids.
Argan Oil is safe in most applications, as long as it is used in moderation. Always do a patch test on a small section of skin before applying it to your face and body. There are not enough studies on argan oil’s side effects, but if you are allergic to argan, check with your doctor before using argan oil.
You can find argan oil in our Regenerating Serum, which treats fine lines, restores firmness & is a blissful solution for overall dryness.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.